Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Saturday&Sunday

Back to my weekend, Saturday was just waking up, going shopping with my family and my three year old cousin crying because she dropped her McDonalds. I swear, that stuff is like crack for kids. And Frozen. I wonder if the songs in Frozen have some kind of subliminal messages that tell kids that their rebellion will come soon or some shit. I know I'm not the only one.


 On Sunday night, my mom decided to go out and hang out with my dad and aunt. My parents have been divorced since I was a kid Now, they're friends. They hang out and shit and that creeps me out. Good for them for doing their own thing. I'd try to do it but I'd end up throwing steak knives at him until I hit something (you know what I'd aim for lol). Even though my mom forgave him for his actions, I haven't. And I never will. He tried to replace my mom with a former prostitute, forgot my age, was always drunk, told me that I should be in special ed and the list goes on. He doesn't deserve my forgiveness so why should I give it to him?


Well, when my mom left, I tried to get some rest but eventually got back up and stepped on a stiletto and cut my foot. I limped around the house for what seemed like an eternity, only 45 minutes, and came to the conclusion to get a bandaid and clean it. I watch a lot of action movies and I've learned that if you're a screamer, put a rag in your mouth and pour alcohol on it. I did it in my living room, and when my mom walked in she was like "Danielle, this is why I can't leave you alone for over three hours. You get injured, a mess gets made, and you turn my living room into a set for one of those war movies from the 80s!" She ended the conversation by giving me Neosporin and a Tylenol pm. That was the end of my weekend. Don't injure yourself, give your little cousin McDonalds and don't get brainwashed by Elsa and her songs lol. Until next time, peace out girl scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment