Total Pageviews

Monday, June 15, 2015

My Weekend

     On Friday, my school had field day and I decided not to go. Field day would've sucked left  butt-cheek and I wouldn't have enjoyed myself at all. Instead, I walked to the corner store down the street from my house and got a bunch of bacon egg and cheese sandwiches. They are so addictive, it scares me. While I was waiting for the "sandwich artist" to finish my sandwich,  I was contemplating what I wanted to drink to go along with my sandwich. Did I want pineapple soda? Did I want an Arizona? Or maybe even a bottle of water? I ended up picking out passion fruit juice because it looked interesting and it just caught my eye. I don't know why or how but it did. And it tasted amazing with my bacon egg and cheese sandwich. Like, I almost cried when I finished because I was craving more and more as time went on. I'm a fiend and I'm not ashamed of it.


    I'm writing this post, listening to some pretty kickass music. Some of the people I'm listening to are Childish Gambino, Lana Del Rey, Jeffree Star , Alanis Morissette, Twenty One Pilots, Black Veil Brides, G-Eazy, Cage the Elephant and Zella Day. I'm not trying to make this post about my playlist, but I'm not going to apologize if it comes off like that. The one thing they all have in common is that they don't write shitty music and try to pass it off as art. They make art better with each song  they produce. Back to my weekend, I watched Orange Is The New Black and let me just say that season three is the shiznit. I'm going as Crazy Eyes for Halloween this year. I just need to get a lock and put my hair into bantu knots and that's it lol. I watched Archer on Netflix and I think that if the whole crazy eyes thing falls through, I'm going as Lana Kane. Cowlneck dress and all.
 
   That's all I have for now. Try something different, watch Netflix and have some "Me Time", you might need it after this long ass school year. Until next time, peace out girl scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment