Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 28, 2015

What The Fudge Happened to My Right Arm?!!!!

            My day is going so slow. Its like molasses. Mixed with peanut butter. And rubber cement. And a hint of snail DNA. But you get the point. I overslept and I forgot my glasses at home. I'm as blind as a bat. Oh well. Cest La Vie. For breakfast, I had to do a munch and run. Basically, you give yourself a waterfall of cereal and milk and call it a meal. But it was okay because I always keep food with me, to the dismay of my friends and teachers. I really don't care what people think about me. Like, that's your problem, not mine. And so what if you think I'm fat because I always eat. When did society make it so unacceptable that a growing girl wants an extra slice of pizza? Like, seriously. I don't get why I'm not allowed to snack in between meals. And I'm not even fat. I'm a curvy 5'8 girl at 159.2 lbs. This one girl I go to school with always has something to say about me eating. But she's as flat as a board, so fuck her. 


           Then, in science, we had to wear this burlap sling that smelled like 100 pounds of throw that ass in a circle to see what it would be like to have only one arm. Try writing with the hand you normally don't use. It gets irritating. But I made it work. If I couldn't use my hand to hold something, I'd use my sling as a carrying device. So I put my bag of Ocean Spray Craisins in my sling and carried on with my day. I know, I'm resourceful. Wow that made me sound like a narcissist. Thank god I'm not though. That's all I have for now. Don't accidentally chop off your arm, wake up on time and for god's sake, eat something!!! Until next time, peace out, girl scout.



No comments:

Post a Comment