Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Death Threats, Stage Crew and Fake Chicks OH MY!!!!!!

Not even an hour after my last post, I received a death threat by this girl I go to school with. Let's call her Bumble Bee. Bumble Bee and I used to be friends. Until one day when I decided that I wouldn't take her crap anymore. We don't really talk unless we need to. A few weeks ago, my school performed the play, Xanadu, and I was a part of stage crew. My job was to do makeup and make sure people got in and out of their costumes without damaging them. I had to do her makeup. Bumblebee has never done her own makeup before so she had no knowledge on makeup whatsoever. She said I made her look like a cheap hooker. I had to put a lot of makeup on her because she's really pale and the bright LED lights we used would've taken away the little color she had. Oh well.

But I have to say that doing stage crew was extremely fun. I love being backstage, its amazeballs. Today, we had the cast and crew party. We basically ate popcorn and munchkins from Dunkin Donuts and watched the play on dvd. It was okay. Until somebody said that I looked preggerz because I have a little baby fat and I'm bloated because I'm sailing the S.S. Crimson Wave. But what's a party without fake and irrelevant people feeling like their opinion matters?     If you want me   to talk about a specific topic, email me or comment it below. Don't die, don't make somebody look like a hooker and NEVER take shit from anybody. Until next time, peace out, girl scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment