Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My First post on my Second Blog

I can't believe I started a blog. I can't believe that  there are people who might actually read it. My name is Danielle but people call me Danie, or often mess up my name and call  me anything but Danielle. It irritates me to the point of no return. My mom wanted to name me Ivy after the basketball player Alan Iverson, but  realized that kids are cruel and would probably make fun of me. Too bad that Poison Ivy was my second favorite villain next to Harley Quinn. My mom thinks that I'm emo. It's because I listen to bands like Sleeping With Sirens, Black Veil Brides, Emarosa, Pierce The Veil, Blood on the Dance Floor and Panic! At The Disco. Also because I refuse to cut my bangs and apparently I never smile. I think I smile enough. People think I'm often depressed and sometimes, I am. Try being in the friendzone your entire life, being seen as a dork or awkward by your classmates but as "gorgeous" and "beautiful" by people who are older than you. It confuses the hell out of me. I look older than I am, so I get a lot of comments on that topic. For example, whenever I go to Forever 21, people always ask "Do you work here?" or ask things like "Does this come in a larger size?" The hilarious thing is that you have to be 18 to work there so I must look around that age. I'm 5'8 and I'm not shaped like a pencil or the number 1. Maybe that's what confuses people. This being the second blog I started, I know that no matter how many times you tweet or post the link on your instagram, not a lot of your friends will view your blog. I remember when I got 100 views. My reaction was "Take that, Zuckerburg!!!" Yeah, I had a Sir Fedora moment. But doesn't everybody? That's all I'm going to write for now. Peace out, girl scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment