Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Shade is the New Black

Everyday, people might toss some shade your way. And unless you like drama, you're not gonna welcome the shade. You're not going to be singing 'My Way' by Fetty Wap. You're gonna throw some shade back at the original shade thrower and before you know it, a fight might break out and I might have to hit sit back and start a conversation about tea. Because that's none of my business. The only good thing that can come out of this is Kermit the Frog sharing his tea with me. 

I just would like to get off topic and give a shoutout to this book I read at least six times. It's called 'Teenage Love Affair' and it's really good. 

I'd like to stay off topic and talk about my non-existing love life. Now, if you've seen Twilight or the trailer for 50 Shades of Grey, then you know that it's easy for girls who are slightly average looking to find a guy who look like God took his time making him. But that's only in movies and books. As of right now, I'm crushing on someone but I won't say his name. They're probably reading this right now but don't know it's them. 

That's it for now. Learn the difference between "Wifey" and "Wife" and try not to throw shade. Until next time, Peace Out Girl Scout 

No comments:

Post a Comment