Total Pageviews

Monday, August 31, 2015

Freshmen Year - Day 1

FThis morning, I woke up and checked my horoscope on Cosmo's snapchat channel and they said that I would be inspired. So I decided to continue on with my blog after my short hiatus.Today was my first day of freshmen year. And I don't know if I want to cry, sleep or just be indifferent about everything. I'm going with the latter of the three. 

I woke up at four a.m and didn't go back to sleep because I was hungry. So I channeled my inner Martha Stuart and baked peanut butter cookies from scratch. 

Fast forward to when I got to school. I was recomended for honors English but I can't get my schedule fixed until later this week. FML. 

I go to a big school and one of my biggest fears was getting lost on the first day. But I didn't allow myself to get lost. So I came up with the solution of asking an upperclassman for directions and then hoping that they're going that way so I can follow them until I reach my destination. 

Fast forward a few classes. I had English with some of the people in my homeroom and it felt good to have a  friend or two with me. I asked my English teacher if we were allowed to do a project on a book from Wattpad. 

He said, "No because they're too inappropriate." 

What. The. Fuck?!

Not all of the books on Wattpad are dirty. Now, I can go on a rant about this but I'm not because I'm done writing for today.

Peace out, Girl Scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment